1. Submit required documents
- New Student Application (print pages 3-6 and complete by hand, including signatures)
- NCA Family Covenant (print and sign)
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- Copy of vaccination records
- Report cards (previous year and all secondary)
- Letter of economic solvency (if transferring from a private school in Nicaragua)
- Missionary families: appointment letter on official mission letterhead
- Non-missionary families: two letters of reference (one from your church pastor)
- 7th-12th grade: course selection form
2. Entrance evaluation
You may choose to do one of the following:
- Students transferring from American schools may submit recent (last 12 months) standardized test results (national or state tests)
- Schedule an entrance evaluation (grades PK2-12th)
- PK1 students do not need an evaluation, but must be potty-trained and turn 3 years old by September 30
3. Family/student interview
- A family interview is required for each new family; both parents or guardians must be present.
- A student interview is required for all students entering 7th-12th grades.
For our normal admissions cycle, all of the above steps must be completed by the third Friday in April. Admissions decisions will be shared via an official email notification before May 15. Late and midyear admissions applications will only be considered if there is available space in the grade(s) requested.
Upon being accepted to NCA International, parents must meet with our school business manager, sign a payment contract, and pay the non-refundable registration fee ($260 per student).